Thursday, May 29, 2008

'Broken Heart'. =) . The song.

walking down the street i see,
you,
i dont know if you see me too,
I went up to say hi,
but you never reply,
its like you ,
never caught my eye.


So then i just go along,
thinking to myself what went wrong,
did i do something bad,
that made you regret,
that made stand right here right now.


chorus:
As far as i can see,
you're always there for me,
every single day,
no matter what my friend's say,

and suddenly,
things just change,
you are not the same,
then that's where we felt apart,
left me,
with a broken heart.
end


the following day, i looked for you,
but i kept looking and wondering where we're you,
i called you on your cell,
but you never answer it,
you make me feel ,
so worried.


i see you hanging out in the mall, the next day,
with a bunch of girls you're flirting with,
i wanted to join you,
but then you just refuse,
everything that i try to do...


bridge:
i hope you understand ,
what i mean,
when i say,
we are not meant to be,
cause..


repeat chorus x1


i guess you didn't know,
how i felt that night before,
it was something,
hard for me to do...


but then i think it through,
its something i have to do,
cause you've changed,
into someone new,
that i never knew.


do you understand why,
now,
the reason and the thruth,
of us being far apart,
it's....


repeat chorus x2.


oooooooooohhhhhhhh yeah,
left me,
with a broken heart.


end

written by
geraldine. ;)

No comments: