Thursday, May 29, 2008

In This Life. First Song Of The Blog.

With your love,

Around my heart,

I feel so secure

throughout the day.

Nothing can tear it apart.

As days goes by,

And time just flies,

I keep wondering why,

All of a sudden,

My good luck starts to fly

high.

I used,

To believe,

In a day,

Where’s too much good things occurring,

I’ll be waiting,

For unlucky things ,

To replace those goods,

That has already occur.

Bridge:

I guess,

We all,

Have different lives,

And different things,

We want and need,

In this life..

Chorus:

When I take a look around,

I see the world has change,

Upside down,

Things were different then,

Compared to now,

I’m glad I have you here,

To guide me,

Through my fears,

And help me,

When I’m down.

You are the one,

I need,

In my life,

The one,

I would cherish and love forever,

Till the end of time.

End chorus.

I’ll never forget,

The day,

The place we met,

It’s a memorable moment,

That I’ll never ever forget.

It’s one of the things,

That changed my life,

My heart’s complete,

With you in my life.

Bridge:

I know,

Sometimes,

We have,

Ups and downs,

But that doesn’t count,

Cause its,

The flow of life,

Everyone goes through it

Repeat chorusx1

Without you,

I feel different

U changed my world,

And now’s nothing broken.

i really like,

having you around,

without you here,

my life,

would be upside down..

yea ,

yea ,

yea ,

yea……

ooooohhhhhhh…….

Repeat chorus x2.

Oh oh oh,

Yea,

Till the end of time.

End.Yea!

written by:
Geraldine and Jian Nee.=)

No comments: